12/16/08

The Unspeakable Horror of a Sex And The City Bus Tour

If you've ever wondered what it's really like to actually be on one of those tragic SatC bus tours, Vanity Fair hops onboard and gives us the play by play.  Cupcakes, cosmos, and dildos seem to be the main attraction.  Now, in the privacy of your own home, you can put on your elastic waist stone-washed Mom jeans or maybe a Mandee's pink cocktail dress and ride along!  Don't forget your camera!  And the tour guide even asks which SatC gal you are - a Carrie, a Samantha, a Charlotte?  Funny...nobody ever seems to raise their hand to claim they're a big ole Miranda lesbian, however.   Oh the horror of it all. 

JUST ADDED! - A former SaTC fan tells Salon about her tour through hell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Christ -- I'm actually scared to read it. I am! I'm scared I'll throw up on my desk!

Anonymous said...

Nobody raises their hand to claim they're a "Miranda" - and she's the 'smart' one!!!

Anonymous said...

Given the choice, I'd rather be thrown under that bus than have to ride it.

Michael said...

I think you'll appreciate this youtube clip. (It's SFW! and satire!)